Obtaining Your GuideOne Policy Information
To register (join) this site using your policy information, you will need the following information from your GuideOne billing statement:
- Your GuideOne Insurance policy number and insurance type (such as Commercial Package or Business Auto).
Both are located in the middle of the billing statement under the premium statement section. The corresponding insurance type appears to the right of the policy number. If there is more than one policy number on your statement, only enter one policy number and the corresponding insurance type.
- Your agent's five-digit number.
The agent number is located in the upper right-hand corner of the billing statement.
View a sample billing statement .
- I can't find my billing statement.
Please contact your GuideOne agent or broker to obtain your policy information.
- I only have a quote number.
If you have a GuideOne quote number from your agent or broker, you can still register on this site using your quote number.
- I don't have a policy or quote number.
Locate a GuideOne agent now, and request a quote to take advantage of all the SafeChurch benefits.